As means of a Holiday Gift we decided to get off our butts and pause writing Goblins! long enough to issue forth this final edition of the Dice of Doom podcast for the year.
During the podcast we give you the chance to create a campaign setting for one of our months in 2012 (with some conditions). Yes, this is serious. We will do it. When you hear what it is, you will understand why we are confirming this…
- [03:12] Our final thoughts on the Sci-fi Post Apocalyptic Transhuman Horror game Eclipse Phase.
- [16:29] Deliberately screwing with your player’s characters for the purposes of plot. Is it OK to?
- [28:14] Tragedy as a genre for a Campaign Setting (Oedipus the Roleplaying Game, anyone?)
- [39:15] Realistic Ecology in Roleplaying Campaign Settings. Is it important? (Thank you HairyDM for the topic).
- [52:44] Beards on Dwarven Women. Yes or no? (Thank you PizzaKarin for the topic).
All music provided by Rupert Goes Shopping.