In this, admittedly belated, episode of the Dice of Doom podcast we discuss how you (yes you!) can be part of the play testing experience for our new RPG Goblins! We discuss the games that we will be playing this year (Fabled Lands, Mutants & Masterminds, Shadowrun, Mouse Guard, Ars Magica, The One Ring, Traveller, Deadlands). We also review Fabled Lands.
For our discussion topic this episode we are asked the question by Michael S on our Facebook page “Should you be able to use your skills, like Diplomacy and Intimidate on other players?” We have to apologise to Michael S as we forgot to give him a shout out in the podcast. Sorry Michael S, our bad. We’ve mentioned it four times in the post as compensation…
While we’re about it, we should also thank Jake E (also on our Facebook page) for sending us some house rules for Fabled Lands – they helped with some of the balancing issues.
Play Testing Goblins: If you’re interested in helping out with Goblins! head over to the site to see what the process is.
- [02:11] Goblins!
- [04:47] Our plans for our 2012 Gaming Calendar
- [06:13] Fabled Lands Review
- [15:41] Mutants & Masterminds First Impressions
- [30:57] Using Skills on Player Characters (thank you Michael S)
All music provided by Rupert Goes Shopping.
- Experience Gift Certificates!
- A Modern Day 1st Edition AD&D Review
- Rearranging Roleplaying Character Creation
- AD&D 1st Edition Revised XP and Spell Tables
- D&D Basic Released by Wizards of the Coast