For this episode we have only asked ourselves one question. And then we talk non-stop for around 45 minutes on it. No really. We just found it that interesting. The question you ask? If you were Professor of Roleplaying Games at some awesome university that had an RPG Dept, what would be the core reading texts? What would make up the Roleplaying Game Canon, so to speak.
This is our version of the canon – let us know what you would include in the comments below.
- What should be in the Roleplaying Canon of Games?
All music provided by Rupert Goes Shopping.
- My Character Sheet Ran Out Of Battery
- A Prayer to St Cuthbert, or: How I Lost My Roleplaying Virginity
- Creating Characters for our Horror B-Movie Roleplaying Game
- Guide to Running a Zombie Apocalypse Horror Roleplaying Game
- Game suggestions for our 2013 Gaming Calendar