In this, the first episode of the Dice of Doom podcast of 2014, we go through a massive back log of listener’s questions regarding various aspects of games, gaming and philosophy. We also discuss our thoughts on playing through the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition.
- [02:16] What are our thoughts on online gaming solutions?
- [10:52] What do we think of the Dresden Files RPG and Fate in particular?
- [16:14] How would we handle a dysfunctional gaming group?
- [22:46] Do we consider roleplaying games to be art?
- [29:33] Our Gaming Lectern!
- [35:17] Thoughts on playing Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition for the first time. Sort of.
All music provided by Rupert Goes Shopping.
- D&D Basic Released by Wizards of the Coast
- Experience Gift Certificates!
- AD&D 1st Edition Revised XP and Spell Tables
- Rearranging Roleplaying Character Creation
- A Modern Day 1st Edition AD&D Review